Mike DePaulo on 9 Nov 2015 04:33:16 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Suggestion for covering open source project's history before 8:00

I am still preparing my presentation itself, but I'll plan on this.

Also, here is a teaser for why Red Hat acquired CentOS:
1. http://mattdm.org/fedora/2013next/
(Use arrow keys to proceed through slides.)
2. https://www.rdoproject.org/