Keith C. Perry on 3 Dec 2015 13:29:36 -0800

[PLUG] LAMP opportunity

This came in from a contact of mine so I wanted to pass it along.  Anyone who is interested can reply here or to me directly so I can pass along your name.

~ ~ ~

Good afternoon and I hope your week has gone well. I know you are very busy, so I will make this message as brief as I can. I am working on a new role in Philadelphia with a large Fortune 50 company.

The Manager is looking for candidates for LAMP Developer role. They need to have experience with PHP and strong Linux – shelling into operating systems and configuring and starting up services; other projects written Perl (nice to have). They should be a strong overall programmer, open to other new languages. _javascript_ is also important, JQuery, using Apache and Oracle, NOT MySQL.

~ ~ ~

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033