Penelope Stowe on 20 Dec 2015 08:50:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Anybody Gotten Their CHIP Yet?

> On Dec 20, 2015, at 11:00, Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org> wrote:
>
> I ordered a "CHIP" $9 computer (http://getchip.com/) back on November 30. I just checked my order status and found it is still is listed as "confirmed" on the order status page.
>
> Has anybody else gotten any more word on their CHIP? I haven't heard anything about them lately.

According to the most recent update on their Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598272670/chip-the-worlds-first-9-computer/posts/1444181), they're only just getting the first production run finished. The earliest backers are supposed to get theirs by the end of the month, but most won't go out until the new year. Since your order was so recent, my guess is yours won't show up until February or March.

I'd guess that the Kickstarter page is where they're posting all updates.

~ Penelope