Anthony Martin on 27 Dec 2015 10:23:15 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Off-topic Rant: Don't Buy Brother Products!

With the brother cartridges they actually have a wheel on the end that once fully rotated claims the toner is empty.  You can reset that and use the rest of the toner but every company does things like that it's not just brother but atleast with brother I can spend 7 bucks to buy 2 refills instead of a new toner.