Mail List on 7 Jan 2016 04:40:01 -0800

[PLUG] Rooting Phone Experiences

I would like to root my android phone.  It's a Motorola Moto X Pure, which
Motorola officially supports rooting.

However, their web page has all kinds of scary warnings about rooting, and
I definitely cannot afford to brick this device.  It seems like this is a
fairly simple process, but the cost of being wrong is potentially very high
(non-working $400 phone).  Before I proceed, I wanted to see how other
people (who are braver and smarter, but not as good-looking as me) have
fared rooting their phones.

Has anyone on this list had a bad experience rooting their phone?

--
Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation