Anthony Martin on 7 Jan 2016 05:18:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Rooting Phone Experiences

I personally had no issue and actually enjoyed rooting my wife's OnePlus One when we got it. Just make sure that when you start rooting go with something basic like the clean install of android from google and with something like the Moto X Pure you can easily find a well explained walkthrough. Always remember to read the whole doc twice before attempting to root and double check to see if anyone has run into issues with it.

Anthony Martin

Linux System Administrator

anthony.j.martin142@gmail.com