Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 11 Jan 2016 08:36:32 -0800

Re: [PLUG] UEFI Boot order

Excellent, a simple fix. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Also, I hope my answer about legacy boot and a reinstall helps. If you need to reinstall, the choice of UEFI/legacy is entirely up to you. While UEFI has some theoretical advantages, for a single boot machine they're not a major concern.