Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 12 Jan 2016 13:32:35 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Need Help Rooting Phone

Well, it's not good to wade in with an established phone setup, but you have a backup, so let's continue.

What version of TWRP? What version of SuperSU? These are very important answers.

What version of Android is on the phone right now? I'm assuming Moto's minimally modified OEM version? What version of that? 5.1.1 or so? Marshmallow?