Rich Freeman on 13 Jan 2016 09:16:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Slides from my Gentoo Talk

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Chris Norton <chris@nortoninc.info> wrote:
> Rich, you did a fantastic job, even with the hecklers. I'd love to see a
> part 2 as soon as possible, just to cover a bit more detail on things.

If you have any specific suggestions let me know.  I have presented on
Prefix in the past.  I didn't think too much of an operational
tutorial would really make sense in this venue, so it might be best to
focus on specific applications/features/etc.  Of course if I think of
anything I'll be sure to propose it.