Casey Bralla on 14 Jan 2016 19:13:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Slides from my Gentoo Talk

I didn't get to the meeting, but greatly enjoyed the slides. Thank you!

I would have liked more depth, but then, as a long-time Gentoo fan, I could read about it for hours!

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:16:06 PM Rich Freeman wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Chris Norton <chris@nortoninc.info> wrote:

> > Rich, you did a fantastic job, even with the hecklers. I'd love to see a

> > part 2 as soon as possible, just to cover a bit more detail on things.

> If you have any specific suggestions let me know. I have presented on

> Prefix in the past. I didn't think too much of an operational

> tutorial would really make sense in this venue, so it might be best to

> focus on specific applications/features/etc. Of course if I think of

> anything I'll be sure to propose it.

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence

The NerdWorld Organisation