Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 14 Jan 2016 17:33:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Slides from my Gentoo Talk

Yes, exactly. Some playful sh*t talking can be a nice way to know the audience is paying attention and is involved. It's also an easy way for the presenter to blow off some steam by replying if desired, at least in my experience.