Anthony Martin on 15 Jan 2016 05:24:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Topic Suggestion: Let's Encrypt

1: This needs to happen asap lol.

2: I personally don't mind you doing consecutive talks since as long as they actually know
what they are talking about the person doing the talk isnt as important to me as the topic.

3: I think we should have a talk that starts at the basics and works its way up from there for
a full 1 hour talk as this is something I personally have wanted to look into for awhile but
have not had the time for side projects recently.

Anthony Martin

Linux System Administrator

anthony.j.martin142@gmail.com