Paul L. Snyder on 25 Jan 2016 10:43:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West tonight...cancel or go ahead?

Thanks, everyone...looks like the weight is on the side of cancellation
(which seems quite sensible, as JP says, no point in pushing it).

Tonight's PLUG West meeting is cancelled, and I'll send the official
announcement out to that effect.

Paul