Paul L. Snyder on 25 Jan 2016 10:47:59 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] CANCELLED: No PLUG West meeting tonight due to road conditions

After some discussion on the mailing list, we're going to cancel tonight's
PLUG West meeting. Lots of area roads are in poor condition, particularly
once you get off the highways.

Please note that next month's PLUG West meeting is occuring off-schedule
(on the fourth Monday of February) due to Presidents' Day. We'll see you
on February 22!

If you need to be out and about, please stay safe!