Bill Patterson on 29 Jan 2016 08:59:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Apache2 weird problem

Thanks, but I did try reinstalling apache2-bin although I hadn't said that in my original post.

I also rebooted the machine several times.  I went through two cycles of remove purge and install.  It is frustrating as I also have been using browser to hunt all over the Internet for anyone having this problem and no one seems to have this exactly as it has happened to me so far in my search.

Bill