Rich Freeman on 29 Jan 2016 13:35:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Apache2 weird problem

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Josh Zenker <jzenker@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, so it's actually the /usr/sbin/apache2 binary that's missing. That's
> provided by apache2-bin, so you'll need to do

This is part of why Gentoo uses USE flags.  :)  Though to be fair we
don't use them to control the installation of things like init.d
scripts and such (though they are used for docs).  Those are filtered
out using install masks (you can tell portage to never install
anything in /usr/share/applications, for example).

And we now return you back to your previously scheduled on-topic programming...

--
Rich