K.S. Bhaskar on 4 Feb 2016 14:28:11 -0800

[PLUG] Sharing a desktop with Windows Remote Desktop Client

I have to do a demo for a potential customer on the other side of the world. They have Windows, and can run a remote desktop connection. I have *buntu 15.10. I am able to run xrdp from a Windows 7 64-bit virtual machine to connect to the Linux machine, and I am able to run xfreerdp on Linux to connect to xrdp on my localhost, but I am not able to start a session on one (preferably my local machine) and have the remote desktop on Windows connect to the same session. If I make the ports the same, the second to connect basically just gets a blank screen.

Any suggestions to achieve this using xrdp or any other mechanism appreciated. I can run pretty much anything I want on Linux, but the other party is constrained to run Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
-- Bhaskar