Doug Stewart on 8 Feb 2016 10:36:36 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VPS account with lots of storage?

AWS is the best when it comes to absolute storage flexibility. CenturyLink Cloud comes in fairly well, too, though the pricing is a bit more. They're based on VMware, though, so you can expand the actual disk devices on the fly instead of having to do any sort of mdadm/LVM trickery like you do at EC2.