Paul L. Snyder on 9 Feb 2016 11:20:05 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tonight's PLUG North meeting is still on!

After consulting with our site hosts at CoreDial, we've decided NOT to
cancel tonight's PLUG North meeting.  It's happening!

But, please be aware of road conditions. As the weather may deteriorate
more than expected, consider your travel plans carefully.  If attendance
is low (or if our speaker is unable to make it), expect an evening of
general Linux discussion.

Drive safely!

Paul