Jeff Bailey on 9 Feb 2016 11:47:24 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Summer Internships?

"Back in the day", Lockheed Martin in KoP had an entire internship program that included a salary and a room at a local apt complex. Not sure if they still do, but it might be worth investigating. And when I worked at AGI in Exton, they were very supportive of the Drexel internship program.

Other than that, have him contact the HR department at a place where he would like to intern and explain what he's looking for. They might not advertise for interns, but be willing to work with someone.

Best of luck to him.