john boris on 9 Feb 2016 17:00:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] SVGA

Have you tried looking for a docking station that might help

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016, Eric Lucas <eric@lucii.org> wrote:
Hey Jeff,  I have the same issue and I just leave it hang... don't have any other ideas (ugh.)
If it falls out, usually just plugging in back in restores the connection.  Everything is pretty stable
on my desk(s) so I recall mine falling out just once in the last year.