Ken Smith on 24 Feb 2016 17:19:58 -0800
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Ken Smith <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] Public Wifi
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:19:51 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=noQyDwL0o+Ivrn2YFQTN3vCo/AMD9jFCY8y1saWJgUE=; b=cWm0rBGUDHSGQwZgdESpExt0gteF8oCsCTCngW1ET7N2nIX3n22X/yvBAClv3JFcqO jY6jC1WGZPnnAvsI9zNb/wLOZqxu5JLQ8sMm6423jVDdQOZq5bOHV0+Tc0f7OCkapsu8 IeFuYT6mSJnCETbXMHq8Q7A3v3RWS4JqdWJCsQAzvYoW0jt6W1TxE3bg5YXvO26J62bJ 7ZKKTVx/lqQlvwmW9kX58DsJzFTFZpxlu177XXxnqVOAE/7nskGMcIO3LAAUXK/RrBtz TkOZ91rV1kqk1g8qsgje+R67pmP2gg6RW+ymhZyw7Sln7DvQIfE8ivlSgnlgK/RsXBcy cfYQ==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hey I was wondering if anybody ever had any problems with a login page for public wifi not loading on linux?
I am having this issue at school and at the library.
Each of the wifi's redirect you to a login page when connecting. The first time I connected to these wifi's
I was redirected and the connection worked fine, but ever since then I wont be redirected to the login page.
The only thing that I changed recently was my resolv.conf file to change DNS servers to google from comcast.
I tried changing back to the backup of the original resolv.conf but same issue. Tried some googling but havent
found anything yet. My android is not having any issue with the connection or the redirect. Any ideas?
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug