Paul L. Snyder on 9 Mar 2016 06:12:42 -0800

[PLUG] Speaker needed for PLUG Central on Wed, 6 April

It looks like we don't have a speaker on the schedule for next month's PLUG
Central meeting, which will be on Wednesday, 6 April. (Unless I've missed
a volunteer, in which case I apologize!)

If anyone has a topic that they'd like to speak about on that date, please
let me know.

We also have speaker slots available for all meetings in June and July, so
if you have a topic that you want a bit of of time to prepare to present,
why not get it on the calendar now?

Thanks,
Paul