Paul L. Snyder on 7 Mar 2016 07:24:51 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue, Mar 8, 2016: PLUG North - "Configuration Management with Chef" by Stephen Muth (*6:30 pm* at CoreDial in Blue Bell)

PLUG North will be meeting on Tuesday, March 8 at CoreDial's
offices in Blue Bell, beginning at 6:30 pm. Directions to the meeting
location can be found at the end of this email.

This month, PLUG North will feature a talk by Stephen Muth on Chef, a
configuration management and IT automation tool for Linux and Windows.

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chef_(software)
  https://www.chef.io/chef/

At 6:30, prior to the main meeting, we'll assemble in CoreDial's game room
for shuffleboard, pool, and conversation

The meeting will take place from 6:30-9pm (6:30-7 games and conversation,
7-8 General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at CoreDial's new office space in Blue
Bell, PA.

CoreDial (http://www.coredial.com/)

  751 Arbor Way
  Blue Bell, PA 19422

Directions and other information are on our website:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html