Ricardo Signes on 12 Mar 2016 06:00:37 -0800

[PLUG] job posting: Pobox.com is hiring!

Hi!  I'm here to shamelessly post a "help wanted!"  Fortunately, I know it's on
topic because the FAQ says "job postings related to, and mentioning, Linux,
Unix or Open Source."  Our job posting totally mentions open source!

Well, actually, it says "free software."  You could come to the interview and
pick a fight over that!  Great fun!

Anyway, I'm from Pobox.com (or IC Group, Listbox.com, or FastMail, depending on
how you want to look at things).  We're located in center city, we're looking
for a programmer, we write a lot of Perl, and we've been around forever.

You can read the whole posting here: https://www.pobox.com/jobs

--
rjbs