john boris on 16 Mar 2016 08:26:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Nerd Flea Markets?

I attended TCF last year and was crammed in a small room. I had to demand a table by the electrical outlet (as I paid for it). The old days of the great Flea Market where you might find a monitor for $10 or a Motherboard for $5. That oddball probe for your oscilloscope.

The room was on the second floor so it was rough getting things up there with the .small elevator. Plus you had to channel your best Indiana Jones to find the correct parking area to get to that spot. Hopefully they learned from last year and di some better signage.