Paul L. Snyder on 20 Mar 2016 20:01:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Mon, Mar 21, 2016: "Gentoo Linux" by Rich Freeman (7pm at ATS in Malvern)

Whoops, sorry about that. Central does indeed still meet at USP. The body
of the message should have read "PLUG West" and, of course, the date in the
body should be Mar 21, to match the Subject line!

Paul