Andy Wojnarek on 22 Mar 2016 06:52:09 -0700

[PLUG] Job Opportunity

Hi,

I mentioned last night at PLUG West that we’re looking for a jr. linux admin (www.theatsgroup.com). The job is at one of our long term customers working on-site with a group of us full time. We manage around 1200 servers. The job entails:

* An aggressive patch management schedule
* Linux trouble tickets
* The “oh-crap-things-are-down-we-need-to-fix-this” situations
* Day to day things like adding users, fixing filesystem issues, light implementation work etc

There is no on-call.

We really encourage people who are Linux home enthusiasts who don’t have any work experience to contact me if you’re looking to break into the field. This would be a great experience for anyone looking to dive in - and we’re super laid back. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

--
Andy Wojnarek
717.856.6901 <andy.wojnarek@theatsgroup.com>