Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 8 Apr 2016 12:28:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Dependency not satiisfiable

Hi, I have 2 years left on my VPN Unlimited subscription (long story), and then I won't be using them anymore. The good news is, you're using Ubuntu, which is really the only distro VPNU really supports. The bad news is, you're using 15.10 and they work with 14.04. You'll have lots of dependency problems, the libjson one is just the first. After that you'll have SSL issues IIRC.

They restrict the number of devices you can access the service with, and they require you to use that goofy GUI, and that's a big part of why I won't be renewing.