Keith C. Perry on 18 Apr 2016 13:20:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] TONIGHT - Mon, Apr 18, 2016: "UEFI: The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface" by Rich Mingin (7pm at ATS in Malvern) - CHANGE IN TOPIC

Oh...  pretty long title there

Maybe we should have Paul or Walt update the website?

(with a shorter title!)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

From: "Andy Wojnarek" <andy.wojnarek@theatsgroup.com>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Announcements" <plug-announce@lists.phillylinux.org>, "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 4:11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] TONIGHT - Mon, Apr 18, 2016: "UEFI: The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface" by Rich Mingin (7pm at ATS in Malvern) - CHANGE IN TOPIC

The presentation has now been changed. The topic is now:

You’re new to GNU/Linux, you've found a favorite distribution or software. You've also soaked in some FUD. Unfortunately, you have take some of this as canon and regurgitate in an aggressive manner that is dangerous for our community. STAHP. NAO. Let us discuss why. New and old, come and clear the air on why toxic FUD behaviors are damaging our communities and the external viewpoint of those communities. How can we stop this? How can we educate the future users against this, reducing the future pile of crap we all have to sort through to get to the heart of FOSS and GNU/Linux.

---
Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC