john boris on 25 Apr 2016 12:15:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Live streaming sports events (Cross posted to Tech list at LOPSA)

The students are covered as they sign the waiver when they enter school. Also we had Comcast come to the game and broadcast the game and we never went to each student to sign a waiver.  Also our tickets are just the roll tickets. But I will look into this but that is above my job here. I know when I mention it to the AD this idea will be scraped very quickly. I don't think we have a problem though.