Keith C. Perry on 27 Apr 2016 14:27:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] ‘Schools’ Linux 4.4 Released

Because I know what you sound like, that was awesome!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Delrue" <delrue.thomas@gmail.com>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:40:22 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] ‘Schools’ Linux 4.4 Released

But this is just *madness*...! This guy is talking about his students as
if they're actual human beings, as if you can reason with them. What is
wrong with this guy? He's treating them like adults! He sounds like he
actually cares about these... creatures. Someone, call CPS, this guy is
just irresponsible!
(yes, that's a sarcasm-hat I'm wearing in case you didn't notice it)

Also... 'PaperPlane' as the name of a messaging/info exchange program...
That is gorgeous! (see https://www.github.com/pennmanor)