john boris on 18 May 2016 07:26:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Looking for help with Chrome on lubuntu 14.04 trusty i386

Rich
Thanks. The only drawback to the 610 is it ram limitations. I got this one from Nonprofit Tecnical in Center City before they closed their thrift store. Cost me $160 but it has a 250gb jd and 2gb ram. It is light enough for me and has worked great until now