Thomas Delrue on 19 May 2016 18:05:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Looking for help with Chrome on lubuntu 14.04 trusty i386

First subject of the day: The lack of forced updates and lack of
mandatory 'telemetry' collection when running "`uname -v | cut --fields
1 --delim ' ' | cut --fields 2 --delim '-'`"

ok, ok... I'll get my coat and get out...