Christopher Barry on 25 May 2016 16:38:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Backing up recovery partitions to a USB device, making bootable

Agreed. You can even pipe this through netcat to another host.

https://www.ndchost.com/wiki/server-administration/netcat-over-ssh

a nice comparison of netcat vs. ssh for this type of thing. If your on
your secure home lan, netcat's the way to go. Sending it a cloud host,
use ssh.

-C

Regards,
Christopher