Walt Mankowski on 26 Jul 2016 11:34:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] IT Teaching Faculty Position at Drexel University

I'd expect them to be pretty strict about that. I think it's the kind
of thing that the folks who do accrediting look at.

Please note that while I work at Drexel, I'm not in this department so
I can only speak at a high level about this particular opening. For
specific questions I suggest contacting either Prof. Hislop or the
department office directly.

Walt