Thomas Delrue on 27 Jul 2016 08:03:32 -0700

[PLUG] Call for Participants: Research project on privacy and encryption

Hi,

I'm forwarding this request from Shannon Oltmann, assistant professor at
the University of Kentucky (in CC & at
https://ci.uky.edu/sis/users/shannon-oltmann). She is doing a research
project on privacy and encryption and is looking for participants to
interview.

If this research project is interesting to you and you would like to
participate, please reach out to her!