rgeoffrey on 1 Aug 2016 20:04:12 -0700

[PLUG] FOSSCON Lightning Talks August 20

FOSSCON is coming and I will be bringing the gong for Lightning Talks at the end of the day in the big room.  Still working out the submission form and just how long the session will be.

But if you want to grab one of the spots for your Five Minutes of Fame let me know by email or IRC.  You can speak on just about any topic, but something that will be interesting to the FOSS crowd is better.

While we wait for the conference website to get set up you can seem more details with the description of the Perl version the next week in Transylvania, http://act.yapc.eu/ye2016/talk/6748.

- rGeoffrey

https://fosscon.us

August 20th, 2016
9:00am - 5:00pm
International House of Philadelphia
3701 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104