john boris on 24 Aug 2016 08:27:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Setting up a Windows Printer to print to accept print jobs over VPN

Hmm. I have to think about this.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Jason Plum <jplum@archlinuxarm.org> wrote:
Ah, I don't think that the method you are following is for having the Windows as the _server_ for the printer. That is for Windows to access a Unix server as a client.

Jason Plum
WarheadsSE