john boris on 24 Aug 2016 10:05:25 -0700

[PLUG] Installling rpm file on Raspberry Pi

I  had sent an email about getting my Windows Printer to look like a Unix printer but have since decided to setup the Raspberry Pi as a Print server. My question here is the VPN client I need to run (Sonicwall netextender) comes in an rpm file.Now I need to figure out how to install the rpm on the Pi as there is no Package manager bundled and from my searches it keeps saying I need .deb files.

Am I screwed with this or can I install it and I am just going the wrong route?

I am not sure this will work on the Pi as I haven't seen the requirements for the client. It is one of Dell's best kept secrets I guess.

TIA

--
John J. Boris, Sr.