Keith C. Perry on 24 Aug 2016 10:12:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Installling rpm file on Raspberry Pi

I made some comments on this before I saw you started a new thread.  I'll copy them here...

~ ~ ~
As long as your printer works at home via IP (either directly or through Windows if you are sharing out a printer- do you have printer sharing turn on and the right firewall setting in Windows?) then printing over the VPN will work as long that traffic is not filtered.

I have a Brother MFC printer on my office net and if I'm out of the office and need to print, I just bring up my VPN before I do it.

The same would be true for your RPi as a print server.  As long as you can print locally via IP and your VPN allows the traffic you should be fine.
~ ~ ~

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033