Lee H. Marzke on 14 Sep 2016 08:44:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Replacement mailing list idea

FYI,

I've had several mailman2 installs setup for 10+ years for various things ,  looks like it is running mailman 2.1.18.

If for some reason Freelists.org isn't acceptable, I'd consider trying Mailman 3.1 on my server for the list.    I've been
looking for a reason to replace/upgrade that VM for a long time.

Lee Marzke

From: "Rich Mingin (PLUG)" <plug@frags.us>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:06:15 PM
Subject: [PLUG] Replacement mailing list idea
We had a call for alternate hosting for our mailing list at North tonight. I just wanted to put forward freelists.org. I've been running a small group list through them for a year or so now, and have had a great experience.
https://www.freelists.org/about.html

"Between subtle shading and the absence of light lies the nuance of iqlusion..."  - Kryptos

Lee Marzke,  lee@marzke.net     http://marzke.net/lee/
IT Consultant, VMware, VCenter, SAN storage, infrastructure, SW CM