Rich Freeman on 14 Sep 2016 07:51:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Replacement mailing list idea

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Christopher Barry
<christopher.r.barry@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a rackspace box we can use to run mailman on if that will
> help.

I'd suggest that this be done using a donated service, or by somebody
who has significant experience in such things.  I know enough about
mailing lists and spam filters and such to know that I wouldn't want
to treat this task lightly.  It isn't rocket science, but we would
want competence and stability.

--
Rich