Michael Toren on 15 Sep 2016 06:00:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Replacement mailing list idea

Actually, let's do this. My VM where plug things (and lots of other things) is currently running is on a Linode VM that was gifted to me to replace a colo box of mine that died when the hardware failed, so that plug mail could continue quickly. I'm going migrate my things to a different VM, and turn this one over to Paul and Walt to manage.

Solved :-)  No changes needed.

~mct