Michael Leone on 21 Sep 2016 07:06:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wanted: Android Note Taking Application

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> I use Goggle Keep.  I don't use the handwriting function but it is there and does work.  Since its Google you'll get all your keeps sync'd to all your devices as well.
>
> It'll change your life  :D
>

> (If you doing like that there is also Handraw)

Love Google Keep. I like that you can also set reminders, either by
time/date or by location (so that if I'm near the supermarket, my
grocery list can notify me).