Rich Freeman on 21 Sep 2016 07:34:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wanted: Android Note Taking Application

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Michael Leone <turgon@mike-leone.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Keith C. Perry
> <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
>> I use Goggle Keep.  I don't use the handwriting function but it is there and does work.  Since its Google you'll get all your keeps sync'd to all your devices as well.
>>
>> It'll change your life  :D
>>

> Love Google Keep. I like that you can also set reminders, either by
> time/date or by location (so that if I'm near the supermarket, my
> grocery list can notify me).

I'm a bit reluctant to depend on Google anything.

Also, are there any decent solutions for handwriting on Android
tablets?  I'd think this would require hardware support of some kind.
Otherwise the resolution is likely to be low and you can't rest your
hand on the screen.  The older pen-computing devices worked just fine
for handwriting, but those weren't touchscreen.

--
Rich