bergman on 5 Oct 2016 10:04:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Read only USB drive

In the message dated: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 12:07:22 -0400,
The pithy ruminations from "Keith C. Perry" on
<Re: [PLUG] Read only USB drive> were:
=> Interesting request...  I've only ever done with by user various software tricks.  I would like to see such an animal too.

	https://www.amazon.com/WiebeTech-31300-0192-0000-USB-writeblocker-Rohs/dp/B002DH1P0W

=>
=> Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
=> Owner, DAO Technologies LLC