Charlie Li on 9 Oct 2016 09:00:16 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Charlie Li <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info>
- To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] phone
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 11:59:53 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed; d=vishwin.info; h=subject :to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-type; s=fuccboi12; bh=YkVQGwmINQR4nUJvUQT541u+7n3LtxXhK InfuH0WyVM=; b=dUJjAOUMWyfAv7Xdlcdn2ITJlQjf7EAv4FBlRs1XnK8k4GEao ZbUGO/AtRn8ex4/DNKp+VWxw8/XXLziS+joQLXFfZrghhbyDlSOU2wXvomQxMgRx tzWJGVZRkzejASAJFNXcZTwdW4dmJdoC0K9grWLO2T420aXNgHPxywPD24=
- Organization: PLUG
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/49.0
On 09/10/16 11:53, Will wrote:
> A co-worker of mine had his G5 just die on him. I don't want dissuade
> you but I view LG phones as nice phones that die early. I've seen it
> with my Nexus 4 and Nexus 5. The build quality is cheap and some of the
> solder joints are cold.
My G3 hasn't died yet. Far from it actually.
> I would really suggest what Norton is saying with the Google phones and
> that 0% financing.
That would mean Ken ditches his grandfathered business contract with
Telekom-Mobile, which we should all accept that isn't happening.
Especially when the plan comes with some kind of unlimited data.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today…
(This email address is for mailing list use only;
replace local-part with vishwin for off-list communication)
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug