jeff on 14 Oct 2016 07:58:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux laptop

On 10/12/2016 03:06 PM, Lowell Higley wrote:
I used to hate Dell but have become a big supporter/advocate for Dell
Linux boxes over the last year.

+1 for Dell.
Used to work in a Dell shop. Obviously everything I got for myself had linux loaded on it. Everything worked, with the single niggle being the wireless that had to be wrapped.

Currently on a big old HP desktop replacement which I got dual-booted out of the box with no issues (that I can remember). If possible, run Live version to see how well things go before install.