Greg Helledy on 17 Oct 2016 12:32:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Laptop

On the issue of a system free from secure boot, I am thinking of a vendor like this, where the ad for their laptop states:

"Please kindly note: We install Windows 7 or Windows 8 system free for laptop but it is not original system and has no key number. Any bug of Windows system is software issue and not hardware quality problem. We will assist you to reinstall windows system, but it is not quality responsibility with us.
We offer one year warranty service."

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-14-ultra-thin-laptop-computer-ultrabook-laptop-PC-with-Intel-Atom-D2500-1-86Ghz-dual/586451871.html

Greg Helledy
GRA, Incorporated